Stand: 12. Nov. 2013
Terms and conditions
1. Tickets will not be repurchased.
2. Every member of the audience must possess a ticket and your ticket must be produced to admit you to the auditorium. You are allowed to occupy the seat which is assigned to you by your ticket. If you have any problems, please contact the theatre staff and follow their instructions.
3. The ticket will not be exchanged or the purchase price refunded by the Theatre Management
4. The using of photographic or recording equipment in the theatre is prohibited.
5. In the event of resale for profit or commercial gain, this ticket will become void.
6. The Theatre Management reserves the right to make any alteration in the advertised details of the programme.
7. Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
8. Transfers to the theatre and from the theatre are not included in the purchase price. The address of the theatre is shown on the front side of this ticket. In case of going to the wrong place for any reason, the organiser will not pay your transfer to the theatre.
9. The Theatre Management reserves the right to refuse admission and request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break in the performance (N.B. the Theatre Management cannot guarantee that latecomers can occupy the self-same seats assigned to them by their tickets).
Event cancellations, ticket non-availability and unsatisfactory events
In the following cases you have the right to receive 100% reimbursement of your ticket purchase by Hungária Koncert Kft.: Should an ordered event be canceled or not taking place for any reason, you will be notified immediately via email and advised about alternative events. The same occurs for ticket non-availabilities for your ordered event. Ticket non-availabilities may occur, though seldom, in the cases that an event organizer has a high ticket demand, or the case in which you have booked the ticket in too short of a time period prior to the event; in which case our booking system is not electronically connected with the system of the respective event organizer. If you do not accept any alternatives from us and notify us that you want your money refunded, you have the right to receive a 100% reimbursement. Hungária Koncert Kft. will refund your money within one month of your notification.
Customer order cancellations
Since all bookings are binding and your purchase of tickets results in a contractual agreement exclusively between you and Hungária Koncert Kft., you have no right of any kind to a reimbursement for order cancellations or for not showing up at the event in time for whatever reason. However, you should notify us as soon as possible if you cannot attend an event. We will then, on your behalf, try to cancel your order by the respective event organizer and strive towards an entire or partial reimbursement for you. Tickets will not be repurchased.
Hungária Koncert Kft does not send you your tickets via post. Booked tickets can be collected at our Main Office at Duna Palota ('Danube Palace', 1051 Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5.) every day between 9 A.M. and 6 P.M., or on the day of the performance from the event venue until no later than 7.40 P.M. with your booking ID number and your ID, or passport.
Complaint procedure and conditions:
The guest or her/his representative may submit a written a complaint addressed to Hungária Koncert Kft. within 15 days following the program.
Hungária Koncert Kft. only uses personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the Hungarian data protection laws. Hungária Koncert Kft. is entitled to use this and to securely pass it along to third parties, should this be necessary in order to carry out a sales contract. Your personal data will for no other purposes under no circumstances, be passed on to third parties. Information and credit card transactions are processed through the secure WEB site of K&H Bank.Download Pdf Datei